Moto Thermaflect Tape
Motorcycle Heat Shield Tape
Continuous operating reflective temperature of 1100F, 2000F intermittent
Capable of reducing up to 90% of radiant heat
Adhesive backing sticks to almost any clean surface
Helps shield fuel lines, brake lines, wire looms, and more from radiant heat
We strongly recommend rubbing any plastic intakes or air boxes 2 times with isopropyl alcohol after they have been cleaned before applying tape
Not reccomened for rough or unfinished fiberglass applications
Bulk rolls and custom widths available, minimums apply
Our heat shield tape is a must have for your race track tool box! This motorcycle air box wrap reflects up to 90% of radiant heat away from wires, lines, intake pipes, cables, hoses, and more! It is an excellent way to insulate components without disassembly, or it may be used as a means to hold other thermal insulation in place. Thermaflect Tape is also excellent as a quick on the go solution to heat problems. Durable cloth construction makes it longer lasting and more rugged than similar products. This reflective heat proof tape withstands 1100-degrees Fahrenheit continuous radiant heat (requires minimum of 1 inch of airspace) and 500-degrees Fahrenheit of direct contact. The reflective heat shield tape cuts easily and installation is simple with our high temperature self-adhesive backing that sticks to any CLEAN surface. Wider heat shield tape rolls available up to 150 feet long, minimums will apply.
- Cuts easily with heavy scissors or utility knife
- Thermaflect Tape is intended to be applied on the cold side of panel or component, i.e. it is not intended to direct contact with heat source
- Degrease and clean surface any residual dirt, grease, or chemicals, use carburetor spray or other cleaner/degreaser.
- We strongly recommend rubbing the surface with a pre-paint cleaner or isopropyl alcohol (or other non-residue cleaner) after cleaning and degreasing.
- Carefully peel the adhesive backing off the Thermaflect Tape stick and go!
MSDS | Specification Sheet | Brochure | Brochure (printer friendly)
Q. Why don't you recommend Thermaflect Tape for rough fiberglass?
A. Peel and stick adhesives do not bond well the the inconsistent surfaces, they will not fill in the pits and valleys like spray adhesives would.