Heat Shield Insulation Tape - Thermaflect Tape
Capable of reducing up to 90% of radiant heat
Adhesive backing sticks to almost any clean surface
Helps shield fuel lines, brake lines, wire looms, and more from radiant heat
Bulk rolls and custom widths available, minimums apply
Made in the USA
Heat shield tape reflects up to 90 percent of radiant heat away from wires, lines, cables and hoses, protecting them from ambient heat, and it withstands 1,100 degrees F continuous radiant heat (requires minimum of 1 inch airspace) and 500 degrees F of direct contact. Thermaflect Tape™ insulates components without requiring disassembly for installation, or it can be used to hold other thermal-barrier products in place. Thermaflect heat shield tape can also be used as a quick solution to radiant heat-damage problems — use it at a track to control a hot spot. Durable cloth construction makes it last longer than similar products. Thermaflect Tape™ is easy to cut and install, thanks to our high-temperature self-adhesive backing that sticks to any clean surface. Thermaflect Tape™ is a heatshield product that is a must-have for your shop or racetrack toolbox.
- Cuts easily with heavy scissors or utility knife
- Thermaflect Tape is intended to be applied on the cold side of panel or component, i.e. it is not intended to direct contact with heat source
- Panel or component surface temperature should be at least 65°F, sticking onto anything colder may not allow adhesive to set up properly.
- Degrease and clean surface any residual dirt, grease, or chemicals, use carburetor spray or other cleaner/degreaser.
- We strongly recommend rubbing the surface with a pre-paint cleaner or isopropyl alcohol (or other non-residue cleaner) after cleaning and degreasing.
- Carefully peel the adhesive backing off the Thermaflect Tape stick and go!
Insulator Type: Thermal Barrier, Shields Radiant Heat Way requires 1 in air gap from heat source
No to be used directly on exhaust system
Q. Can I use Thermaflect Tape on my exhaust?
A. No, Thermaflect Tape is a thermal barrier, it will not work directly on a heat source. Installing directly on an exhaust system may result in the adhesive backing catching on fire.